Careers with Hard BakkaJob Openings Currently Available
HARD BAKKA is a growing steel fabricator looking to employ several highly skilled structural steel fabricators with experience in welding and boiler making to help us keep up with the growing demand of work in Sydney.
We’re seeking experienced steel fabricators to join our growing team full-time. If you are looking for a stable income, job security, a daily challenge and being close to home, call Aladdin today on 0409224640 or drop a line to email@example.com
Ready to start your application?
QC/Welding Co-ordinator – Full Time
HARD BAKKA is currently seeking to employ full time, QC/Welding Co-ordinator
Project Manager & Coordinate all internal welding processes and procedures and quality documents
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Cert 10 or AS 2214 CERTIFICATE IS MANDATORY
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in welding and steel fabrication
- Qualification in NDT Level II according to ISO 9712 or CSWIP 3.1 or IWE/IWT/IWS is positive point·
- Current valid Driver’s licence
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain welding and quality documents
- Self-motivated with good fault-finding, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills particularly in tough situations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Strong focus on safety in the workplace
- Have own reliable transport
- Demonstrates knowledge in Project Management
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure to meet the requirements of ISO 14731
- Ensure to meet the requirements of a welding coordinator for AS 5131
and ISO 3834
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Inspect, test, or measure dimensions of materials or products being produced.
- Prepare non-conformance reports for inspection and test data.
- Perform visual inspections on welded products and structures in progress and on completed jobs.
- Record the results of quality and welding inspections
- Issues the relevant Quality Records when necessary
- Assist with the preparation of Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s)
- Verify parent material against documentation and markings.
- Prepare and set up NDT Testing Division for Clients.
- Evaluate of and prepare inspection reports.
- Manage projects with team
Think this sounds like you?
Law Graduate – Contract
HARD BAKKA is currently seeking to employ for a contract term a Law Graduate
We are seeking applicants who have an academic achievement of a Law Degree at a Bachelor level and have qualifications for admittance as a Legal Practitioner in NSW along with a positive attitude to the goals and values of Hard Bakka Pty Ltd Steel Fabrication and a desire to specialise in commercial/contract law, collections and dispute resolution.
Consideration may also be given to Applicants who are studying toward achieving a Law Degree at Bachelor level. The induction program will provide a comprehensive orientation to Hard Bakka Pty Ltd, its culture, processes and systems.
Carry out contract procedures and collections in the name of Hard Bakka Pty Ltd for a range of clients and suppliers.
In furtherance of this you will:
• Adhere to the Hard Bakka Pty Ltd contracts and collection system
• Achieve daily/monthly targets
• Provide Customer Service
• Promotion of Hard Bakka services to new and existing clients
• Work strictly within the Privacy Act and Debt collection guidelines
• Work through internal diary/calendar system
• Work through internal and external databases
• Update of internal database
• Order letters/emails on internal system
• Review outgoing mail & sending emails
• Locating contracts and debtors using internal and external databases
• Preparation of files for legal action
• Liaising with clients and debtors via telephone and email
• Entering of notes of conversation with clients and debtors on database
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Liaise with other departments as needed
• General administrative tasks including photocopying, minutes and actions
• Housekeeping office ‐facilities
• Maintain a clean and healthy work environment
Skills & Attributes:
• Academic achievement of a law degree at bachelor level or studying same
• Qualification for admittance as a Legal Practitioner in NSW
• Positive attitude to the goals and values of Hard Bakka
• A desire to ultimately specialise in commercial contract law and dispute
resolution, plaintiff litigation and insolvency work
• Intermediate Word and Outlook
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the
spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar
• Clear and concise phone manner
• Ability to relate to persons at all levels
• Able to convey information effectively
• Able to manage one’s own time effectively
• Able to spend approx. 6 to 7 hours per day in a seated position
• Able to spend considerable part of the day working on a computer/telephone
• Minimum typing speed of 45‐55 words per minute with over 90% accuracy
• Ability to concentrate on a task over a prolonged period of time
• Desire to work toward targets and to be judged on the results achieved
• A creative mind which is interested in learning new procedures and techniques
and a willingness to participate in developing the Hard Bakka system
• Ability to function as part of a team
• Willingness to work according to the Hard Bakka contract & collection system
• Strong negotiation skills and a professional attitude
• Capacity to work with minimal supervision